The Big Wig 29er is a commanding bike for all disciplines, for riders who want to point up the steepest of hills and descend with confidence. It is for people that ride with their saddle up as much as their saddle down. At home on any terrain; anywhere from lapping round trail centres, epic back country adventures in the middle of nowhere, big alpine tours or even Enduro racing; it will surprise you with its versatility.
For our latest generation we have refined our already tried and tested geometry with subtle tweaks. We have also changed tubing cross sections on the rear triangle to give a little more comfort on those long rides but at the same time retain stiffness for power transfer to the rear wheel.
The Big Wig frameset features ISCG 05 tabs, a 44mm head tube, internal dropper seatpost compatibility and a stiff bolt through 148x12mm boost rear end. Our steel frames are engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing resulting in a frame that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides.
- Fork - Rockshox Revelation 140mm 51mm Offset Boost
- Headset - FSA NO.9 - Tapered
- Handlebar - Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem - Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips - Ragley Lock-On
- Wheels - Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Boost
- Tyres - 29x2.5"WT MINION DHF 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- 29x 2.4"WT MINION DHR II 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chainset - SRAM Descendant 170mm 30t DUB Boost
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12sp
- Shifter - SRAM NX Eagle 12sp
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T
- 180mm F&R
- Saddle - Ragley Tracker
- Seatpost - Brand-X Ascend
- M&L - 150mm, XL - 170mm
- Extras - Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included