The Big Wig 29er is a commanding bike for all disciplines, for riders who want to point up the steepest of hills and descend with confidence. It is for people that ride with their saddle up as much as their saddle down. At home on any terrain; anywhere from lapping round trail centres, epic back country adventures in the middle of nowhere, big alpine tours or even Enduro racing; it will surprise you with its versatility.
For our latest generation we have refined our already tried and tested geometry with subtle tweaks. We have also changed tubing cross sections on the rear triangle to give a little more comfort on those long rides but at the same time retain stiffness for power transfer to the rear wheel.
The Big Wig frameset features ISCG 05 tabs, a 44mm head tube, internal dropper seatpost compatibility and a stiff bolt through 148x12mm boost rear end. Our steel frames are engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing resulting in a frame that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides.
This new Race build offers the best performance of any Ragley to date. A longer 150mm RockShox Lyrik keeps you on line, and Shimano SLX 12 speed gearing and 4-pot brakes take care of the speed. This bike has been built to take you straight to the start line of your local enduro race!
- Fork - Rockshox Lyrik 150mm 51mm Offset Boost
- Headset - FSA NO.9 - Tapered
- Handlebar - Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem - Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips - Ragley Lock-On
- Wheels - DT Swiss M1900 Microspline Boost
- Tyres - 29X2.50 WT ASSEGAI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- 29X2.40 WT MINION DHR II 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Chainset - Shimano SLX M7100 12sp 170mm 30t
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 10-51T 12sp
- Shifter - Shimano SLX 12sp
- Brakes - Shimano SLX M7120 4 Pot
- 203mm F & 180mm R
- Saddle - Ragley Tracker
- Seatpost - Brand-X Ascend
- M&L - 150mm, XL - 170mm
- Extras - Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included