If you have heard of Ragley, you already know the Blue Pig name. From the early days of the ‘hardcore hardtail’ it has pushed the geometry envelope and been loved by anyone who rides for all-out grin-inducing fun.
The Blue Pig Race takes the best bits from the standard Blue Pig and gives it another shot of adrenalin.
The Race version gets an additional 10mm of travel from a RockShox Lyric RC, slackening out the head angle and making it even more capable on the rough stuff. Other upgrades include a full SLX 12-speed groupset and Nukeproof’s new Horizon wheelset, now used by their multiple EWS winning race team.
Get your weight down, spot the turn, keep off the brakes and let it fly. The only limitation here is your bottle.
UK RRP £2,299.99
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik Select RC 160mm, 46mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX M7100 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 32T 170mm
- Wheels: Nukeproof Horizon
- Tyre Front: Maxxis Assegai 2.5 TR 3C EXO+
- Tyre Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 TR 3C EXO+
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120 4-piston 203mm F & 180mm R
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend S 125mm, M 150mm, L-XL 170mm
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy S-M 780mm, L-XL 800mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing V2 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On