The Piglet is our original ‘trail’ bike. Designed as our Blue Pig’s little sibling; created for exploration, adventure and play. It is for people that ride with their saddle up as much as their saddle down. At home on any terrain; anywhere from playing on on local trails, lapping round trail centres or epic back country adventures in the middle of nowhere; it will take you places and win races with a smile on your face.
For our latest generation we have refined the geometry with subtle tweaks and stiffened up the rear triangle with a 148x12mm boost axle. We have also changed tubing cross sections on the rear triangle to give a little more comfort on those long rides but at the same time retain stiffness for power transfer to the rear wheel.
The Piglet frameset features ISCG 05 tabs, a 44mm head tube, internal dropper seatpost compatibility and a stiff bolt through 148x12mm boost rear end. Our steel frames are engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing resulting in a frame that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides.
- Fork - Rockshox Revelation RC 130mm 46mm Offset Boost
- Headset - FSA NO.9 - Tapered
- Handlebar - Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm, 780mm
- Stem - Ragley Stubbing 50mm
- Grips - Ragley Lock-On
- Wheels - Sun Ringle Duroc 35 Comp Boost
- Tyres - 27.5 x 2.6 Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- 27.5 x 2.6 Minion DHR 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset - SRAM NX Eagle 170mm 32t Boost
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T 12sp
- Shifter - SRAM NX Eagle 12sp
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T
- 180mm F&R
- Saddle - Ragley Tracker
- Seatpost - Brand-X Ascend
- S - 125mm, M&L - 150mm, XL - 170mm
- Extras - Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included