The Trig has masses of versatility to allow riders to explore further than before. Set yourself a new adventure to the middle of nowhere and let the Trig take you there.
The Trig frameset features a 44mm headtube, multiple bottle cage mounts and tyre clearance to run 700c/650b XC/Gravel/Adventure tyres or even 27.5” Mountainbike tyres up to 2.1” wide and even dropper post compatability.
The frame is engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubing resulting in a frame kit that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides whilst robust and stiff enough to take some serious abuse. The carbon fork features a 12mm thru axle and frame features a 142x12mm thru axle for maximum stiffness.
- Headset - FSA NO.9
- Handlebar - Ragley 6062 Alloy
- 19" 420mm, 20/21.5/23" 440mm
- Stem - Ragley 6020 Alloy
- 19" 70mm, 20" 80mm, 21.5/23" 90mm
- Bartape - Black Cork Cushion Bartape
- Wheels - WTB Serra - 12mm front / 142mm rear
- Tyres - WTB Riddler 700 x 37c TCS Light/Fast Rolling F&R
- Crankset - FSA 19/20" - 170mm, 21.5/23" - 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano HG500 11-32T
- Shifter - Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-SPEED
- Brakes - TRP/Tektro Mechanical 160mm F&R
- Saddle - Ragley Black
- Seatpost - Ragley 27.2x400mm
- Extras - Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included